Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hp p5ws0 .

Your chance to own some rare vintage gaming history, The Amiga A1200 plus games.
A rare and very collectable Amiga A1200 gaming computer of the late 1980s early 1990s, It comes with all the games and accessories in the photo, it is in excellent working order apart from slight yellowing of the keys, which is normal, I put it on E**Y for 2 days but had to remove owing to a very high number of dealers swamping my message and email pages, I was hoping the Amiga would find its price naturally owing to it being in auction, but was not given the chance to finish, A Single keyboard with no extras are demanding prices averaging £175, I am open to offers over £150 for this full package,yes with over 200 floppy discs games/joystick/mouse the lot. The best thing is; You can see this working before you commit to buy, Viewing is welcome, please contact me; Eric through email please.