Thursday, October 4, 2012

IPAD 2 WIFI ONLY 16GB BLACK. USED FOR ONLY 5 WEEKS Jailbroken - QUICK SALE *

I have for sale my ipad 2 which i have only used for 5 weeks so it is in immaculate condition with not a single mark or scratch in sight. I have kept the front and back screen protectors on since i purchased it. I have the original box and also have not used the earpiece or plug which was provided as i have an iphone so it is all like brand new I have used the ipad for about a month - 5 weeks throughout summer holiday although i have owned the item for 4months which would mean 8 months warranty remaining. Ther are loads of apps already installed on ipad aswell as loads of games too many too mention but i can restore back to original if buyer wanted. No shipping anywhere due to value of contents so will be collection basis only and cash on collection and the price is final