Saturday, November 24, 2012

apple ipad 2 wifi+3g 32gb black brand new used once with warranty quick sale needed !

apple ipad2 black 32gb wifi+3g 7 months warranty left can provide receipt no marks or scratches opened once to test quick sale needed UK DELIVERY Will deliver for free myself as i am a courier and on the road most of the time. I am based in devon but will advertise over the uk as i will be delivering the item. Delivery only upon cleared funds into my bank account, and will deliver the phone within 24 hours of payment. NO OVERSEAS BUYERS PLEASE! NO WESTERN UNION OR PAYPAL! As i am on the road most of the time text or email me and i will get back to you as soon as. First person to pay in the account will get it, I cannot hold the item for you. No cash on delivery as dont want to be messed around. PRICE IS £245!!! No silly offers please quick sale needed