Saturday, December 29, 2012

Samsung n102sp microphone driver ?

SONY VAIO NR11zs - Limited Edition - Grab a bargain
Hi, I am selling my Sony Vaio which I owned for a few years now. This is a limited edition, only produced 50 in the UK. It comes with massive T7250 processor. Normally these laptops came with T2550 and T5250 processors. Main Specifications: Core2Duo Intel Centrino T7250 processor 200 GB HDD 2.0 Ghz 2 GB Ram 4 USB ports SD Card slot M Pro slot This was my first laptop but bought a smaller one just after this which I am still using. Therefore I left this Sony Vaio in my drawer for long, due to which the battery now does not hold charge. It costs £20 to buy from amazon. It is very less used as I got a smaller one and using it till now. Comes with original box, manuals, purchase receipt, charger etc. Everything that came with the laptop comes with it. This laptop is only used by me since I bought it so is looked after very carefully, as you can see from pictures. This is great multimedia laptop as the screen resolution and sound is just superb. Can meet at a convenient place in London and cash on collection only.