Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Apple Product MacbookPro, MacbookAir, iPad 2,wifi/3G. Up to 15% discounts from UK retails *

Are you looking for a New Macbook Pro, Macbook air, or iPad 2? Here is the chance to take one cheap!!!! Urgent offer!! Limited quota!! Latest Apple Product directly purchase from US. They are all new and Sealed. Come with original Apple store Receipt. Please see the pictures to check the price for every product. Please check the apple website if you would like to have the details for the products. I dont want to mentioned as I am selling the same as described for the latest model. Not any refurbished or used items. If you are interested in any. Please do let me know by 7th April. Feel free to contact me if you have any inquiry. Preferably to meet in the city Centre (Newcastle -inside HSBC) for collections and transaction. If you are living outside Newcastle, please contact me to discuss. If you are interested in any other apple products like macmini... etc. Please dont hesitate to contact me asap. Many thanks for reading this ad.