Sunday, May 20, 2012

Psp 3003 specification !

FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Xbox 360 Amazing Team for Sale
Hi, i am selling my ultimate team as I am moving abroad to teach and will not have my Xbox. The team in the picture is accurate of what you will receive, with the printed guide, upon payment, within 60 minutes. As you know the only way to transfer players is through a trade offer. You will have send me the details of 6 bronze players you have placed up for trade. I will send you my gamertag upon purchase so the trades can go through. The team is worth well in excess of 4 million coins. The team is GK- 89- Casillas LB- 84-Marcelo (IF) CB- 87- Ramos (IF) CB- 93- Pique (TOTY IF) RB- 86- Dani Alves CM- 95- Iniesta (IF) CM- 89- Fabregas (IF) CM- 87- Alonso (IF) RW- 87- Jesus Navas (IF) LW- 92- Ronaldo ST- 96- Messi (IF) Subs GK- 85- Valdes LB- 80- Naxto Monreal (IF) LB- 81- Abidal CB- 88- Puyol (IF) CB- 87- Mascherano (IF) CM- 92- Xavi CM- 85- Sergio Busquets (IF) CM- 83- Keita (IF) LW- 85- Pedro LW- 88- David Villa LW- 82- Affellay RW- 86- Sanchez Manager- Andres Villa Boas Formation 4-3-2-1 Overall Rating 90 Chemistry 100 All players have 70+ contracts and are in the correct positions and formations. I will also include 4 Gold Squad Fitness and 4 Gold All injuries heal cards. Any Questions do not hesitate to contact me Thanks and Good luck ONLY 1 AVAILABLE