Friday, June 15, 2012

Brand new Gaming/workstation PCs Intel AMD Nvidia ATI i3 i5 i7 Quad core 6 core computers available. -

I have a large range of different home, office, gaming and workstation PCs available. All machines can be customised to fit specific user requirements. Intel I3 Computer From £249.99 Intel I5 Computer From £329.99 Intel I7 Computer From £399.99 AMD x6 Computer From £359.99 AMD x 8 Computer £399.99 **Other Computers built on specifications** Simply let me know what sort of computer you are looking for and I will get back to you within 24 hours with a price and full specification or to build your own go to http://monster-buy.co.cc/Quotes/getaquote.htm PROMISE TO BEAT OTHER EBAY/HIGH STREET QUOTES All machines are BRAND NEW All come with Windows 7 Ultimate pre installed and activated All come with Microsoft Office 2010 ALL Come with a large choice of cases in different sizes and colours All machines can be supplied with keyboards/mice, monitors etc and are fully set up for you 12 month guarantee/warranty Machines built to specification and requirements in 2-4 days. For more information or to place an order please call or text me on 07534 302 197