Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sony vaio pcg-71911m özellikleri *

Brand new Boxed Macbook Pro 13.3 - Latest Model MD313B/A
Here I have for sale a Brand New, never used, Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" MD313B/A which is still in the box (although opened just to check contents). When you will power this MacBook on, you will be prompted to enter personal details, customise the language, operating system etc; as you will be the first person to use it. So comes with full Apple Warranty.. :-) Please note that I will only accept CASH ON COLLECTION. I prefer to meet anywhere near Canary Wharf or Mile End area or if you want, from my house. I will consult with the buyer and may settle to meet somewhere that is convenient for both of us. :-) If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to CALL me on 07511345005. NO OFFERS PLEASE. Thanks. Specifications: MACBOOK PRO 13" MD313B/A 2.4GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 500GB Serial ATA Drive- 5400 rpm SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) IN THE BOX: MacBook Pro MagSafe Power Adaptor, AC wall plug and power cord Display polishing cloth Printed and electronic documentation