Saturday, July 28, 2012

Driver sumsung 300e ?

ASUS P6TD DELUXE MOTHERBOARD
Here is an as new motherboard one of the latest takes a core i7 chip The boards as new and what a board it is built with the overclocker in mind I tryed it out to make sure it ran great and it did reason for sale is its a forgotten progect. and is never used comes in manufacturers box and has all the stuff ie cables discs and such provided by the maker . Its an overclocking board and I have instructions on the settings to do so this board is on ebay to so be quick will sell by post for a tenner postagemust be paid through paypal and wont be posted till cash is in my bank account you can trust me for a rating check out SEXYBUCKET on Ebay. Buyer can also collect and inspect before buying I also have a Saphire 4870 Graphics card that will compliment it greatly. for 45 quid . Will swap for somthing interesting to play with. Make an offer. Note: This does not come with processer or memory Text 07975615659 or email