Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Samsung np300e5a network controller .

Bargain Ipad 2 16 GB white, Jailbroken or Original factory System
Im selling my Ipad 2 so cheap because I need fast cash. The ipad is in perfect working conditions no scratches on the touch screen, it does have marks on the side edges of the frame but thats about it, I been using it for about a year and works like a charm. I have it jailbroken with cidya and instalous and a few good apps. If you wanted factory reset I can do that for you. Also it comes with hard back black cover, smart red cover, charger and USB cable. I can give name of the shoop where i bought it but I havent got the recipt any longer. Please no time wasters. only meet in plymouth no posting, the price is not negociable, Ipads 2 second hand are selling for over 280 , so thats 100 pounds cheaper than usual.