Friday, July 20, 2012

15.4" Apple Macbook Pro *

Hi there, Thank you for viewing Apple MacBook Pro Mid 2010 6,2 Model Orginally Purchased December 2010 OSX Lion - upgraded to this. Spec: Intel 2.53 i5 8GB Ram 1067Mhz DDR3 Nvidia 330m 256mb 500GB 5400RPM HDD Hi Res 1680x1050 Glossy screen DVD RW drive Condition: As new, it never leaves the house its always been kept clean. Original Packaging All Documents and discs included All original cables Battery Still 94% Health Only 260 Cycles Accessories included iLife 09 - iPhoto, iMovie, iDvd, iWeb, Garage band iWork 09 - Pages (like word), numbers (like excel), keynote Apple Remote Apple - Applecare extended warranty for another 15months Item can be collected or Posted I will use Royal Mail special delivery and pick up the cost myself This product would be great for anyone as its already up and running with everything you need to begin with. Reason for sale is I no longer use my macbook anymore due to having a larger desktop. Just looking for a new home for my mac as its silly having a great laptop just sitting doing nothing. Any questions welcome. I do accept bank transfer or paypal