Saturday, July 14, 2012

Driver samsung 300e download -

Gigabyte GTX 580 1.5GB Windforce 3x (Core Clock 795 MHz, Shader 1590 MHz, & Memory Clock 4008)
Hello, I have a used Gigabyte GTX 580 1.5GB Windforce 3x graphics card for sale, which is one the best single gpu cards you can currently buy. For the duration of use the card has never been overclocked besides the stock overclock that comes with the card. The card comes with the box and all the accessories to see the card in action you can check my youtube page for some of the games I have played. There has not been a game yet that I have not been able to max out at 1080p: http://www.youtube.com/user/TMKNETT/videos If you need anymore information then please do not hesitate to call or email, If you are genuinely interested then I would suggest giving me a call instead of emailing. My number:07538452336 I only except cash on collection, graphics card can be shown working on purchase. Thanks for looking